Loved getting to spend some time with Taylor and her sweet Mom, Abby. We shot Taylor’s senior session at one of my favorite spots in Brandon, Vermont – The DesMarais Farm (thank you Lyn!!!). Taylor is a senior at Otter Valley Union High School this year and she gave me all sorts of Julia Roberts vibes during her session – naturally gorgeous with a big laugh! Wishing you a WONDERFUL senior year Taylor!
Here are some tips for a successful high school senior photo session:
- Plan ahead: think about the location, outfits, and props that you want to use. Consider the overall look and feel that you want for your photos.
- Dress for success: choose outfits that reflect your personal style and look good on camera. Avoid busy patterns or logos and opt for solid colors instead.
- Practice your poses: it can be helpful to practice different poses in the mirror or with a friend before your photo session. This can help you feel more comfortable and natural in front of the camera.
- Use props: props can add interest and personality to your photos. Consider bringing along items that are meaningful to you, such as a favorite instrument or sports equipment.
- Be yourself: the best photos are often the ones that capture your true personality. Don’t be afraid to let your guard down and be yourself during the photo session.
- Have fun: ultimately, your senior photo session should be a fun and enjoyable experience. Don’t take it too seriously and remember to relax and enjoy the moment.